We're By Your Side

We'd Love To Hear From You

Central Coast Community Legal Centre

Please don’t email requests for advice. To make an appointment for advice please telephone our office.

If you are deaf or hearing impaired, please contact us through the National Relay Service: 133 677 (TTY/Voice) or 1300 555 727 (SSR).  These services can contact us on 02 4353 4988

Need an interpreter?
If you need an interpreter please contact the Telephone Interpreter Service on 131 450 and ask them to call us on (02) 4353 4988 

Contact Form (#2)

Please note that when we call you it will come up as a private number. We need your number as our Solicitors will be giving legal advice and information by phone.

Complaint Procedure

If you have a complaint about the services we provide, you can put your complaint in writing and address it to the Principal Solicitor.

If you need the assistance of an interpreter or support worker during the complaint process, Central Coast CLC will offer to organise an independent organisation to help you with this. Please call us on 02 4353 4988 to discuss your needs.

Once we receive a complaint, the Principal Solicitor will investigate within seven (7) days and work towards resolving the complaint between all people involved.

If you feel your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction, an opportunity will be made for you to address our Management Committee with your concerns. 

View Privacy Statement

We acknowledge the traditional custodians of the lands on which we live and work here on the NSW Central Coast. We pay respect to the Darkinyung people, their Elders both past and present and their youth who are their future leaders. This is Aboriginal land, Darkinjung land. Always was Always will be, sovereignty never ceded.